Cerebral Palsy Nepal (registered as Self-Help Group for Cerebral Palsy, Nepal) is Nepal’s only non-governmental and non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people with cerebral palsy and their families. Since our foundation 27 years ago, we have helped thousands of individuals with cerebral palsy and development delay to overcome many of the barriers they face, and to live happy and fulfilled lives.
Wherever you are, join our family and make a difference.
Beyond donating and volunteering, there are many other ways of helping Nepal’s children with cerebral palsy, whether you live in Nepal or abroad. Some examples include:
- Helping Cerebral Palsy Nepal to identify children in need of help.
- Support a child directly
- Fundraising for a project
- Build awareness of cerebral palsy
- Build networks between Cerebral Palsy Nepal and organisations in your area
- Connect people useful to the work of Cerebral Palsy Nepal.
Additionally, we work closely with parents of children with cerebral palsy and local NGOs to help establish daycare centres within their local area. Please click [here] for more information.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ideas.